Frequently Asked Questions
Please scroll down to contact us
Where is my reward?
Have you sent a referral? Have you redeemed your referral offer?
- If not, we can’t reward you if you haven’t followed the proper process.
- Sending referrals is easy, you just need to register for the Koodo Refer-A-Friend program and send a referral using one of the methods available.
How do I know I've sent a referral?
- You can check to see if you've sent a referral by logging in and clicking Referral History.
Have you redeemed your offer and entered your new Koodo phone number?
- Getting referred is easy, you can redeem your referral offer by providing your name and email address to the Refer-A-Friend site, activating a new Koodo phone number, and coming back to tell us what your new number is.
Have you received a reward email to let you know you’ve earned a reward?
- If not, it’s possible you haven’t earned a reward. Please check the status of your referral to see if they're pending, approved, or denied. If you sent a referral, visit the home page to login in and click on "Referral History"; if you've been referred, visit home page and click "My Friend Referred Me" to see where you stand.
- If you’ve received a reward email, it can take up to 8 weeks for your bill credit to be applied to your account. Please check when your reward was earned and check to see if it’s been more than 8 weeks. If so, please contact us using the form below and we can investigate for you.
Did you change your Koodo phone number?
- If you changed your phone number between the time that you registered for Koodo Refer-A-Friend and now, it's possible that our reward process tried to reward your old phone number and couldn't. If this is the case, please contact us using the form below and we can help you out.
Did you reach your reward limit?
- You can only earn a total of $300 in bill credits per calendar year.
Why was my referral denied?
Your referral could have been denied for one of the following reasons:
- You activated your Koodo phone number before redeeming your offer (e.g. I activated on January 1 but I didn’t redeem my referral offer until January 4).
- You activated a prepaid account or a Koodo home phone number. Prepaid accounts and Koodo wireless home phone numbers are not eligible for rewards in the referral program.
- You did not come back to the referral program to tell us your new Koodo phone number.
- You entered your Koodo phone number incorrectly when you came back to tell us your new Koodo phone number.
- You entered your temporary Koodo phone number when you ported your phone number from another carrier.
- You entered an invalid Koodo phone number when you registered for the program.
- Your account was on seasonal hold or you tried to refer to a Wireless Home Phone number.
Why am I getting this error message: “This account number is already in use.”?
If you see this error when registering for the referral program or entering your new Koodo phone number, it means someone is already using your phone number. Please contact us using the form below and we can help you fix this issue.
Have a question about your referral? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 3 business days (usually sooner). If you have questions about more than one referral, please submit a separate form for each referral.